One Wolstenholme Square – Buy to Let Investment Opportunity
Liverpool City Centre, U.K.
We are proud to introduce a rare opportunity to invest in a new buy-to-let opportunity in one of Liverpool’s most sought-after post codes. Investors will secure a long lease on a new, city centre apartment which will provide assured income of 8% NET per annum for 3 years. Each apartment is available with a 15% off plan discount which will provide ample scope for capital appreciation. Investors are able to sell the property at any time after Exchange of Contracts to a buoyant property market.
Home to almost half a million people, Liverpool is a major UK city and is one of the country’s largest economies.
In 2008, the city was designated European Capital of Culture by the EU in recognition of its history, cultural diversity, economic importance of its port, and the worldwide popularity of some of its cultural exports.
One Wolstenholme Square is located at the city’s retail, leisure and commercial and is just a short walk from all the city has to offer.
Liverpool’s city centre itself is a metropolis abuzz with shops, restaurants, hotels and more museums and galleries outside of London than anywhere else in the UK.
Liverpool’s magnificent Albert Dock is located on the banks of the River Mersey and is part of the city’s prestigious UNESCO World Heritage site. It the UK’s most visited multi-used attraction outside of London and is home to award-winning sites such as the Beatles Story, International Slavery Museum, Merseyside Maritime Museum and Tate Liverpool.
Liverpool is well-known and well-loved by people across the world. After all, it is home to two of the most renowned world football teams, Liverpool and Everton, and is the birthplace of The Beatles.
Purchase price = £84,950 8% NET return per annum = £6,796
Select your unit:
- Pay £5,000 reservation deposit*
- 50% due upon Exchange of Contracts less the reservation fee = £37,475
- 25% due on 9th January 2017 = £21,237.50
- 25% due on Completion = £21,237.50
- High gloss white units with push to open doors & soft-close mechanisms. Contrasting grey work top with ABS edge
- Gloss acrylic splash black (varying colour tones)
- LED strip under counter lighting
- Contemporary styled sink basin with chrome finish mixer tap
- Integrated stainless steel oven and black glass induction hob
- Integrated fridge/freezer
- Large format porcelain tiles, with contrasting tone to shower area
- Contemporary white sanitary ware Single lever chrome tap with clic-clac waste. Wall mounted mirror with concealed fixings
- Slimline shower tray with sliding glass door. Chrome, thermostatic concealed shower valve and fixed shower head
- IP rated LED lighting
General Apartment Finishes
- Walnut finish flooring throughout
- Walnut laminate doors with brushed steel hardware
- Dulux trade matt paint to walls
- Dulux trade satinwood to woodwork
- Low voltage LED lighting
- Mains wired smoke alarm
- TV aerial & SKY TV points
- Secure door entry system
One Wolstenholme Square is in a desirable city centre location and is less than a 5 minute walk from the city’s main attractions and top university campuses.
The site lies in a strategic position to the south of Liverpool City Centre. Hanover Street, which passes west of the site, leads both to Strand Street, (connecting the site with the Waterfront) and to Liverpool Central Station (connecting the site to Liverpool Airport in the south and as far as Southport in the north).
The development boasts a prestigious L1 post code and is located directly next to the impressive Liverpool One. It is also only a few minutes’ walk from the popular Albert Dock which hosts a full range of waterfront bars, restaurants, museums and shops.
- Albert Docks 0.5 miles
- UNESCO World Heritage Site 0.7 miles
- James Street Station 0.5 miles
- Liverpool One Shopping Centre 0.1 mile
- Liverpool Central Station 0.3 miles